We have fantastic opportunities for Speech & Language Therapists to work for Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust in the UK. The Trust has opportunities in Children and Young People's Therapy and Adult Speech & Language Therapy.
Hertfordshire is a beautiful county in the UK and is ranked first place out of 138 UK regions by the uSwitch Best Places to Raise a Family in the UK Better Family Life Index 2016. It is a county of opportunity with something for everyone. Hertfordshire, or Herts as it is sometimes called, features some stunning countryside with a huge range of places to walk, cycle and play. The county also boasts good road and rail links to London and has affordable living costs.
Children and Young People's Therapy Overview:
The post holder would provide assessment, diagnosis and evidence-based intervention to children referred for speech and language therapy, including providing information to parents, carers, teaching staff and other professionals as defined by the three-tier model of service delivery
- Manage own caseload of children across a variety of settings, including specialist provision
- Work within a multidisciplinary framework to provide a coordinated approach to children’s speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Advise and provide clinical support to SLTAs at the request of the line manager
- Be involved in the delivery of training sessions for teaching staff, other professionals, student SLTs and parents/ carers
Adult Speech & Language Therapy Overview:
The post holder would provide assessment and therapy to adults with:
- Acquired communication disorders and/or
- Speech and/or
- Language disorders and/or
- Eating and drinking disorders
- Starting salary NHS Band 5 - £28,407 - £34,581
- 37.5 hours per week
- Funded pathway with reimbursements for HCPC, IELTS/OET
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- A degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- IELTS/OET, if not from an English-speaking country
- Minimum of 12 months experience
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a career in the UK, contact
our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.