We have fantastic opportunities for nurses at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in the UK.
Bradford Teaching Hospitals is a special place to work. While they are a large regional centre recognised for clinical excellence, they’re also known for their friendly and inclusive culture.People come to work at Bradford to care for patients and progress their careers – and they stay because they become part of the family. They are proud of their people and their culture – which is built on shared values – they care, they value people, and they are one team. They are committed to being an ‘employer of choice’, offering all staff superb benefits, looking after their wellbeing, and providing access to high-quality education, training, career progression and support to help them to provide patients with healthcare at its very best – with a personal touch.
They employ 5,500 staff that work over several sites, including Bradford Royal Infirmary, which provides the majority of inpatient services, and St Luke’s Hospital, which predominantly provides outpatient and rehabilitation services. They also manage local community hospitals at Eccleshill, Westwood Park, Westbourne Green, and Shipley.
As a teaching hospital, they are at the forefront of education and development in healthcare and have an excellent reputation for research performance. They are one of the leading centres in conducting applied research in the UK, particularly in quality and safety, elderly care and rehabilitation.
More information can be found in our Bradford Vacancy Brochure here
- Starting salary NHS Band 5 - £28,407 - £34,581
- 37.5 hours per week
- Funded NMC pathway (Reimbursements for NMC, CBT, IELTS/OET)
- Funded OSCE training & exam
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- 3 MONTHS FREE ACCOMMODATION
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- A degree in Nursing
- IELTS/OET and CBT are preferred
- CBT is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months of nursing experience
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a nursing career in the UK, contact
our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.
We also offer CBT training support and OSCE preparation support upon your appointment to an NHS Trust, we're here to support you every step of the way!