Herts & West Essex ICS - Hertford
Are you an enthusiastic, positive, and flexible individual with a passion for Occupational Therapy? We are currently recruiting for International Occupational Therapists to join the Hertfordshire and West Essex ICS in Hertfordshire and West Essex, UK. There are a range of exciting job opportunities across their hospitals and community services, including rotational and specialist posts in paediatrics, mental health, and stroke rehabilitation.
Experience in acute hospitals, mental health or community services is required. We are here to support your transition to living and working in the UK and the Trust offers an enhanced induction programme, including training and pastoral care alongside outstanding pastoral support from Resource Finder. Living in Hertfordshire and West Essex offers a wonderful mixture of countryside and city life, with excellent transport links to London.
- NHS Band 5 and 6 positions available. Band 5 starting salary - £28,407 to £42,618
- Permanent positions
- An extensive relocation package, covering costs for visas, flights, accommodation and much more
- £1000 towards accommodation costs
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to your career in the UK, contact
our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.