Back To Vacancies
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to work within the Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust in the UK.
This post involves rotating between clinic areas every 4/5 months, including various hospital teams (orthopaedics, elderly care, Emergency Department etc. some community areas such as Stroke, Palliative care, rehabilitation etc.) so candidates will receive broad experience over a 1-2 year period.
- Starting salary Band 5 - £27,055
- Permanent position
- Excellent relocation package including financial support, visa & migration support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Car drivers would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally, we need candidates with adult experience, working in a hospital environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English - Essential.
- Compassionate and caring - Essential.
- Good communication - Essential.
- Physically capable of manual handling of patients - Essential.
- Good time management, prioritisation skills and clinical decision-making - Essential.
- Passion for working with older people - Essential.
- Knowledge of discharge planning - Essential.
- IT proficiency - Desirable.
- Some quality improvement process experience - Desirable.
- Experience treating patients with dementia - Desirable.
Apply now and find out more about how we can support you to a career in the UK.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations that enable us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike