Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall
- Starting salary Band 5: £28,407 - £34,581
- Permanent position
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Excellent relocation package including financial support, visa & migration support
- Car drivers would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally, we need candidates with adult experience, working in a hospital environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English - Essential.
- Compassionate and caring - Essential.
- Good communication - Essential.
- Physically capable of manual handling of patients - Essential.
- Good time management, prioritisation skills and clinical decision-making - Essential.
- Passion for working with older people - Essential.
- Knowledge of discharge planning - Essential.
- IT proficiency - Desirable.
- Some quality improvement process experience - Desirable.
- Experience treating patients with dementia - Desirable.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.