Back To Vacancies
Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust - Harrogate
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to work within the Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust
This post involves working across a range of areas including orthopaedics, stroke, frailty and community services. You will be a part of the Occupational Therapy and Multidisciplinary Team working with patients, carers, relatives and colleagues to plan, develop and implement appropriate rehabilitation and discharge plans.
- Starting salary Band 5 - £27,055
- Permanent position
- Excellent relocation package including financial support, visa & migration support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registration
- Experienced in the application of the OT process
- Experience in functional assessments and activity analysis.
- Experience of discharge planning /Home Assessment visits.
- General experience of a range of conditions in physical health.
Apply now and find out more about how we can support you to a career in the UK.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations that enable us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike