Back To Vacancies
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for CT Radiographers to work within the Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
The successful applicant is expected to have a desire to work in CT. They will be part of a team that work across Nottingham University Hospitals. They will ensure the smooth running of the CT department using their radiographic skill and ability. They will be expected to deliver a quality service within a fast-paced environment, with a high standard of patient care and positive patient experience. Nottingham University Hospitals Radiology is a 7-day/24-hour service.
- Starting salary Band 6 - £33,706 to £40,588
- Permanent positions
- Excellent relocation package including financial support, visa & migration support
- Reimbursements for HCPC registration, IELTS/OET, medical
- Free flights & transfers
- Support with accommodation
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- HPC registration
Apply now and find out more about how we can support you to a career in the UK.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations that enable us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike