Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust - City of London
- Perform, interpret and report 12-lead ECGs, ambulatory Holter monitors, ambulatory BP monitors and event recorders.
- Active involvement in the Implantable Loop Recorder (ILR) follow-up service, including analysis and reporting of data, and communication with patients on service use.
- Lead and interpret exercise tolerance tests and cardiopulmonary exercise tests in accordance with BCVS guidelines and departmental minimum standards.
- Patient monitoring, haemodynamic recording and reporting during diagnostic cardiac catheterisation and coronary intervention (including primary angioplasty in myocardial infarction PAMI), as well as other interventional procedures, such as TAVI, CTO, Right Heart Catheterisation, PFO closure, ensuring patient safety and accurate documentation in accordance with the departmental minimum standard.
- Provide technical support during insertion of intra-aortic balloon pumps, Impella support device and provide trouble-shooting post procedure to ensure optimal function and safety.
- Perform complex diagnostic and imaging procedures during PCI coronary cases, such as FFR, IVUS, OCT etc.
- Provide technical assistance during cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) implants (pacemaker/ILR), ensuring patient safety and accurate documentation in accordance with BHRS/HRS guidelines and departmental minimum standards.
- Assist senior colleagues in CIED checks helping to maintain patient safety and ensuring optimal device function in accordance with BHRS/HRS guidelines and departmental minimum standards.
- Salary NHS Band 6: £40,448 - £47,965
- 37.5 hours per week
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional Cardiac Physiology exams
- RCCP or AHCS voluntary register
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.