Back To Vacancies
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust - Maidstone
Are you an enthusiastic, positive, and flexible individual passionate about Occupational Therapy? We are currently recruiting International Occupational Therapists to join the Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in the UK. There are a range of exciting job opportunities across their hospitals to patients on orthopaedic, medical, surgical, elderly care and stroke wards.
- Salary NHS Band 5 & 6 positions - £28,407–£34,581
- 37.5 hours per week
- Funded HCPC pathway (Reimbursements for HCPC, IELTS/OET)
- 3 months of £250 subsidy for accommodation
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to your career in the UK, contact our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.