Back To Vacancies
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Lincoln
We are currently recruiting paediatric nurses in to work for United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
We are offering an 11,000PhP cash incentive exclusively for the United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust positions! Upon being successfully deployed to the UK, you will receive 11,000PhP* Don't delay - apply now and start your journey to a nursing career in the UK!
Find out more about Lincolnshire, the ULHT recruitment team and hear from international nurses recruited to work for the Trust:
🎥 United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust Introduction Video
📖 ULHT Nurse Vacancy Information Brochure
- Salary NHS Band 5 - £28,407 to £34,581 (Band 4 pre-OSCE)
- 37.5 working hours per week
- Funded NMC pathway (Reimbursements for NMC, CBT, IELTS/OET)
- Funded 6 weeks of OSCE training & exam
- 12 weeks of single accommodation whilst training, with the option to extend at your own expense
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Degree in Nursing/Midwifery
- IELTS/OET is essential
- CBT is preferred, but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months of nursing/midwifery experience
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a nursing career in the UK, contact our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.
We also offer CBT training support and OSCE preparation support upon your appointment to an NHS Trust, we're here to support you every step of the way!
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.