Nurse - Pre Hospital Practitioner
East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust -
We are recruiting Nurses to join the East of England Ambulance Service, NHS Trust, Pre-Hospital Practitioners
You will be part of an important first response team, providing medical treatment to patients outside of a hospital.
*Please note, this role is not situated in a hospital, you will be given an NHS car/vehicle as part of your role, therefore a driving licence is required*
Choose from any of the following locations as part of your deployment to the UK:
- Starting salary £25,147 to £27,596.
- Band 5 post OSCE with a pathway towards Band 6 within 12-18 months.
- Immediate deployment (November & December arrival date)
- The trust will pay or reimburse the following:
- OSCE exam (3 attempts)
- Provided accommodation for 12 weeks.
- Visa fees
- Flight to the UK
- £1,000 loan facility (repayable via salary)
- Support with dependents.
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (incudes a high street/food voucher. UK sim card with data and more!)
- 12 months experience as a staff nurse
- A background within emergency or critical care.
- Holds a driving licence.
- IELTS/OET is essential.
- CBT is essential.
- Registration with the NMC started.
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a nursing career in the UK, please contact our International Recruitment Team today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.