Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust - City of London
We are recruiting Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurses to work for the prestigious Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in the UK.
You will be based at Evelina London Children's Hospital.
We are looking for candidates with PEADS CBT, however, Adult CBT is accepted.
- Band 5 Salary
- Immediate start!
- Funded NMC pathway (Reimbursements for NMC, CBT, IELTS/OET)
- Funded 6 weeks of OSCE training & exam
- FREE flight, visa and support with dependents
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Great accommodation support package
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Degree in Nursing
- IELTS/OET is essential.
- Adult or paeds CBT
- Minimum of 12 months of nursing experience
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a nursing career in the UK, contact our International Recruitment team today via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations recognised by the frameworks governing NHS procurement procedures, enabling us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike.