Back To Vacancies
Midwife - Hull
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull
We are recruiting midwives to work with Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
The Women and Children’s Hospital at Hull Royal Infirmary is a maternity, women’s, paediatric and neonatal care hospital. There is a midwife-led birth centre as well as specialist services for complicated pregnancies, fetal and neonatal care.
Hull's maternity and obstetrics service provides care for women and babies throughout pregnancy, labour, and the postnatal period, usually through to about 10 days after birth. They take pride in providing personalised, supportive services, whether a pregnancy is straightforward or highly complex. They provide care to over 5000 mothers and babies every year from Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Hull has a very well-established Filipino community and there is a FREE bus service between hospital sites.
- Starting salary NHS Band 5 - £27,055
- 37.5 hours per week
- Funded NMC pathway (Reimbursements for NMC, CBT, IELTS/OET)
- Funded 6 weeks of OSCE training & exam
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Degree in Nursing/Midwifery
- IELTS/OET and CBT are preferred
- CBT is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months of nursing/midwifery experience
We are currently holding daily interviews. Apply now and find out more about how we can support you to a nursing career in the UK.
We are very proud of our awards and accreditations that enable us to recruit safely and efficiently for candidates and clients alike