Midwife - Hull
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull
We are recruiting midwives to work with Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
The Women and Children’s Hospital at Hull Royal Infirmary is a maternity, women’s, paediatric and neonatal care hospital. There is a midwife-led birth centre as well as specialist services for complicated pregnancies, fetal and neonatal care.
Hull's maternity and obstetrics service provides care for women and babies throughout pregnancy, labour, and the postnatal period, usually through to about 10 days after birth. They take pride in providing personalised, supportive services, whether a pregnancy is straightforward or highly complex. They provide care to over 5000 mothers and babies every year from Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Hull has a very well-established Filipino community and there is a FREE bus service between hospital sites.
- Starting salary NHS Band 5: £28,407 - £34,581
- 37.5 working hours per week
- Funded NMC pathway (Reimbursements for NMC, CBT, IELTS/OET)
- 35 days per year of annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Annual personal development review and plan to support career aspirations
- Funded 6 weeks of OSCE training & exam
- FREE flight, visa and sponsorship
- Dedicated pastoral support pre and post-deployment
- Support with dependents
- FREE Resource Finder Welcome Pack (includes a high street/food voucher, UK sim card with data and more)
- Degree in Nursing/Midwifery
- IELTS/OET and CBT are preferred
- CBT is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months of nursing/midwifery experience
For full details of the relocation and benefit packages available, or to find out more about how we can support you to a career in the UK, contact
our International Recruitment team today.
Please note, strictly NO FEES will be charged to you from Resource Finder or the NHS Trust you apply to.
We also offer CBT training support and OSCE preparation support upon your appointment to an NHS Trust, we're here to support you every step of the way!